Join us to reinvent how remote teams give feedback and stay connected while working apart.
APPLY to TRUETEAMS
Start Date: ASAP
At TrueTeams, we know that the key to growth is in a high-performing sales team. That’s why we’re seeking a qualified Sales Development Representative (SDR) to find and screen potential customers who can benefit from our products and services. As the first line of communication with prospects, ideal SDRs have a strong understanding of the sales process, excelling at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our sales closers up for success. You should be a quick learner with strong communication skills, and have the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Every potential customer is an opportunity for you to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
Please send your resume and a cover letter explaining why you are the best fit for the role to email@example.com.
Start Date: ASAP
TrueTeams is helping organizations stay better connected in a world of remote work. Our software brings transparency to the workplace with fun surveys that make employees feel heard and better connected.
At TrueTeams, creating a feedback loop that drives actions is a core value. This involves all areas, from our own employees to Client teams and, most importantly, our Clients themselves. This makes our Customer Success Team the heart of TrueTeams. Your role will be vital to achieving success and manifesting our values.
For each of your accounts, you will be responsible for all customer engagement efforts, from onboarding to ongoing assistance and strategizing success plans with the client.
Your ultimate goal is making sure that clients get the most value of TrueTeams and achieve their goals. You will act as a trusted advisor, helping them overcome any challenges on the way of achieving their targets, eventually turning our Clients into TrueTeam Ambassadors.
Your success will be measured by three criteria: Renewal Rates, Usage Expansion and number of Referrals from clients.
Thus, you will:
- Successfully onboard the clients, making sure they are comfortable using our products and familiar with the product functionality
- Create TrueTeams adoption success plans with the Client (including, both the account managers and the Client community/employees)
- Make routine check-ins to help the Client stay on track with their goals with regards to TrueTeams use
- Build trusting relationships with the Clients, ensuring their ultimate satisfaction with the product and customer support service
- Act as the customer advocates within the organization, making sure product teams are aligned around customer needs
- Answer any technical issues Clients might have with the product, acting as a liaison between the Client and product team
- Support the Client with content needs, including but not limited to: updating question packages, helping with creating custom questions, constantly providing fresh, news-based content for keeping the users engaged
- Monitor product engagement and help customers expand their usage when needed
- Create support materials for the website as new functionality rolls in
- Keep Clients updated and informed on new features and functionality
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of empathy and ability to understand the client’s needs
- Proactive approach to problem-solving
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities, making sure all your accounts get an adequate level of attention
- At least two years of Customer Success Management experience, with a proven track record of renewing/expanding deals
At TrueTeams you will have a chance to make a real impact on how our product evolves. This position will offer competitive pay, potential to grow, and a ton of autonomy. You will be able to work on the schedule that best helps you hit all your goals.This position will afford you a chance to make a real impact on our customers. TrueTeams is truly helping people live happier lives at work. You will have a chance to grow with a fun, competitive, and caring team of people. If you are passionate about solving problems for people we can’t wait to start working with you.
How to apply:
Please send your resume and cover letter explaining why you are the best fit for the role at firstname.lastname@example.org.